BECOME STAFF IN YWAM DENMARK
Do you have a dream inside about serving in YWAM for a time? We always have room and need for more staff. It is a very simple process to get on the team. There are, however, a few things that would be nice to know before applying:
- Everyone working in YWAM are doing so on voluntary basis. In other words; you will not be paid to work (you are not getting rent and food for free either). You are responsible for your expenses.
- To be a full time staff in YWAM you have to have done a DTS (Discipleship Training School) first.
- Your age is not important. You can be very young and also older than that.
- You need to fill out an application form. When we get it (and response from two references we will ask you to provide in the application form), we will be in touch.
AS STAFF IN YWAM:
- You can enjoy good community life and fellowship.
- You will be working with people from many different nations, cultures and churches.
- You will get friends, maybe for life.
- Your involvement and your ideas will be valued, and you will get to test your leadership abilities.